Type C M to VGA+USB2.0+Type C F Adapter
1. Connect your MacBook or Chromebook Pixel with USB-C port to an VGA display, while also connecting a standard USB device and a USB-C charging cable.
2. VGA port allows you to mirror your MacBook/Chrombook display to your VGA-enabled TV or display in up to 1920*1080p@60Hz. It also outputs video content like movies and captured video.
3. USB A port to connect devices such as your flash drive or camera or a USB cable for syncing and charging your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
4. USB C port to connect a charging cable and charge your MacBook or Chromebook Pixel to last working time.
5. ABS housing: white or black. Aluminum housing: Apple gold, silver or grey.