Input: USB-C (DP1.2 alt mode)
Output: 2x DisplayPort
1. USB Type C cable to be connected directly to your source device.
2. Supports max 3840 x 2160@60Hz for single display and 3840 x 2160@30Hz for each when dual MST displays.
3. Works with all operating systems included Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Chrome and Microsoft Surface.
4. Plug and play with no driver or software installation at all.
5. Compatible with Thunderbolt 3 devices.
6.The unit is to extend your desktop to two additional monitors or displays that allow you to browse the web while composing emails or documents at separate monitors simultaneously to increase productivity.